Are lenders permitted to submit an appraisal with an exterior-only inspection on forms 1004, 1073, or 2090?
No, the exterior-only inspection appraisals permitted in accordance with the temporary flexibilities announced in Fannie Mae Lender Letter LL-2020-04, Impact of COVID-19 on Appraisals must be completed on the following appraisal forms:
- Exterior-Only Inspection Residential Appraisal Report (Form 2055)
- Exterior-Only Inspection Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report (Form 1075)
- Exterior Only Individual Cooperative Interest Appraisal Report (Form 2095)
- Small Residential Income Property Appraisal Report (Form 1025)
- Manufactured Home Appraisal Report (Form 1004C)
For more information, refer to the published Lender Letter LL-2020-04, Impact of COVID-19 on Appraisals.