What form should be used for an exterior-only inspection appraisal obtained in accordance with the temporary COVID-19 flexibilities announced in Lender Letter LL-2020-04?
- Exterior-Only Inspection Residential Appraisal Report (Form 2055)
- Exterior-Only Inspection Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report (Form 1075)
- Exterior Only Individual Cooperative Interest Appraisal Report (Form 2095)
- Small Residential Income Property Appraisal Report (Form 1025)
- Manufactured Home Appraisal Report (Form 1004C)
Other exterior-only or drive-by appraisal forms are not allowed for a Fannie Mae-eligible mortgage.
For more information, refer to the published Lender Letter LL-2020-04, Impact of COVID-19 on Appraisals.